So today I am doing a review on a new product I got from the MAC store in York dale mall that’s in Canada (I travelled this year). I actually got it in the shade NC55, They have about 36 different shades.
So I have been hearing a lot about this foundation for some years now and I actually wanted to try it out and see if it will help me achieve my longtime dream and wish of getting a good foundation that is a perfect or close to perfect foundation for my skin because I have a combination skin and I feel like most of the foundation I have had and used in the past were either lighter than me or darker than me or basically didn’t just work out for me.
My First Impression;
When I first heard about this foundation, I was really excited you know just the fact that mac was making waves lol, but really I have always loved mac especially their lippies and when I traveled this year I just finally thought okay maybe its finally time to try out this almighty foundation.
So MAC claimed;
-That it is an oil-controlling formula that offers a natural matte finish with medium to full coverage.
-They also claimed that it has a long wear of 8 hours,
-Refines the skin
-Provides comfortable all-day oil control
-Oil-free, for all Skin Types
– Sweat and humidity resistant.
What I observed;
- It actual made my skin free a little better, it was light weight and I really didn’t feel like I had any foundation on.
- As I said earlier I have a combination skin so I creased up at my forehead, nose and chin area but if you set it well with powder it should not crease up really quick as normal.
- It wasn’t oily it was definitely an oil- free foundation.
- It did last on my face for about 8 – 10 hours but I was already creased up around my nose, chin and forehead area by the 6th hour
Method of usage;
I always either used my beauty blender or foundation brush to apply it on and it always just goes in well.
Price- $ 28
Quality of Foundation- 8/10
So that’s it guys hope you all like the review, well I would love to hear from you on what is your go to foundation and also mention what you would love for me to write on next and what product you would love for me to review, Bye guys enjoy your weekend.